nv-l

[nv-l] Re: Tivoli Netview NVmail problem.

2003-03-31 14:23:26
Subject: [nv-l] Re: Tivoli Netview NVmail problem.
From: James Shanks <jshanks AT us.ibm DOT com>
To: nv-l AT lists.tivoli DOT com
Date: Mon, 31 Mar 2003 14:11:30 -0500
Well, you are getting just exactly what you told the mail command to send
you, the words "Link Down".  That's what your message said.
If you want more, then you have to send more.  Try something like this:
        -message "Cisco_Link_Down trap received from agent $A with $#
arguments:
ifIndex=$1;  ifDescr=$2;  ifType=$3;  locIfReason=$4"

James Shanks
Level 3 Support  for Tivoli NetView for UNIX and NT
Tivoli Software / IBM Software Group

"Muhammad Ali" <muhammad_ali AT cdcpak DOT com>
03/31/2003 04:28 AM