nv-l

RE: [nv-l] Re: SNMP Collect data

2003-03-18 07:46:33
Subject: RE: [nv-l] Re: SNMP Collect data
From: Joe Fernandez <jfernand AT kardinia DOT com>
To: nv-l AT lists.tivoli DOT com
Date: Tue, 18 Mar 2003 23:17:40 +1100
On W2K:
Start-->Programs-->Tivoli NetView-->Administration-->Server Setup
or
NetView Console -->Options-->Server Setup
Then, in either case,:
Daemons-->SNMPcollect Daemon-->"Defer requests on Down Nodes for <nn> Minutes"

This is on NV 7.1.3, but from what I remember 6 was the same.

At 03:38 PM 14/03/2003 -0500, Francois Le Hir wrote:
>Pablo,
[..]

Hir/Quebec/IBM@IBMCA
>                      <pavillegas@epsa.        cc:

>                      com.co>                  Subject:  RE: [nv-l] Re:
SNMP Collect data

>                      03/14/2003 03:14

>                      PM

>Hi Francois,
>
>Where i can set this option ?, remember that is Netview 6.03 on W2K
>

>Thanks
>
>Pablo

Joe Fernandez
Kardinia Software