nv-l

[nv-l] Router Fault Isolation

2003-02-09 23:38:51
Subject: [nv-l] Router Fault Isolation
From: "Derald Kopren" <koprend AT magnum-tech DOT com>
To: <nv-l AT lists.tivoli DOT com>
Date: Sun, 9 Feb 2003 22:27:08 -0600
Joshua and Don,
        We've encountered that same problem with several of our customers.  The
best way to describe their problem is Campus WAN's and/or LAN's.  These can
occur when there is a VPN, Firewall, unavailable SNMP access, etc, which
will appear as a campus WAN or LAN in NetView.  At Magnum, we not only have
a solution for correlation and/or integration into TEC, but also have a
solution that can provide correlation in these Campus type situations.  If
you'd like to know more about resolving Campuses, please send me an email.

Regards,
Derald Kopren

Magnum Technologies, Inc.
10340 Viking Drive