nv-l

[nv-l] ds3am mib - trap meanings?

2003-01-31 12:55:22
Subject: [nv-l] ds3am mib - trap meanings?
From: "Treptow, Craig" <Treptow.Craig AT principal DOT com>
To: "NetView List (E-mail)" <nv-l AT lists.tivoli DOT com>
Date: Fri, 31 Jan 2003 11:52:27 -0600
Hi.  We have some muldems (ADC EZT3/ES) that support the ds3am mib.  I have the
mib loaded, and the traps configured in Netview.  We have received traps from
these that produced:

"DS1 card state changed to 2."
"DS1 card state changed to 1."
"DS3 controller state changed to 3."
"DS3 controller state changed to 5."

and others.

I'm really struggling to find out what the 2, 1, 3, 5, or any other value
means.  I didn't see anything in the mib file, and I haven't found any detail
in the manuals for the devices.

Does anybody have any exposure to these things and can shed some light on this
for me?

Thanks for any help.

Craig

A dozen, a gross, and a score,
Plus three times the square root of four,
Divided by seven,
Plus five times eleven,
Equals nine squared plus zero, no more.