nv-l

[nv-l] Web browser Switch management for cisco 3500xl series

2003-01-29 06:41:14
Subject: [nv-l] Web browser Switch management for cisco 3500xl series
From: "Boswell, John S." <John.Boswell AT us.ngrid DOT com>
To: "'nv-l AT lists.tivoli DOT com'" <nv-l AT lists.tivoli DOT com>
Date: Tue, 28 Jan 2003 13:52:39 -0500

Aix 4.3.3
Nv7.1.1
I can't retrieve any switch management info from the web browser map  for this series of switches (mostly 3548's)...I have no other problems w/any other cisco switches...configs etc have been checked...I can retrieve monitor/other interface/system snmp info so it appears snmp is functioning...any assistance would be appreciated....thanks....

This e-mail and any files transmitted with it, are confidential to National Grid and are intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to whom they are addressed. If you have received this e-mail in error, please contact the National Grid USA Help desk on 508-389-3375.