nv-l

[nv-l] Switches Layer 2 Interfaces status

2003-01-27 05:12:30
Subject: [nv-l] Switches Layer 2 Interfaces status
From: "Andres Garcia-Legaz Ruiz" <a.garcia-legaz AT es.ibm DOT com>
To: nv-l AT lists.tivoli DOT com
Date: Mon, 27 Jan 2003 10:08:50 +0100

Hi all,

I`m running IT Netview NT 7.1.2 and trying to show the Layer 2 interfaces status for Switches like a Netview icon.

Do you know how to discover all Switches Interfaces  and show them in a Submap ?

At this moment I`m doing it using SNMP MIB variables check with  a MSDOS script, but I have no icon to show it?

Thanks in advance

Saludos / Best regards

Andrés García-Legaz Ruiz
IT Training Services
IBM Learning Services Spain
Tlf: +34 91397 6611
E-Mail: a.garcia-legaz AT es.ibm DOT com
http://www.ibm.com/services/learning/es/