nv-l

Re: [nv-l] object names

2003-01-17 10:51:50
Subject: Re: [nv-l] object names
From: Leslie Clark <lclark AT us.ibm DOT com>
To: nv-l AT lists.tivoli DOT com
Date: Fri, 17 Jan 2003 10:40:34 -0500

This is an all-or-nothing option for the entire map. On the top menu,
Edit...Modify/Describe...Map
Scroll through the list of applications to 'IP Map'
In that dialog you will see a choice of how interface labels should be
displayed. The default is 'default', I think, which gives addresses.
Change it to one of the others, then OK and OK. The map will
synchronize for a minute or so, and all labels will be changed.
If you don't like it that way, change it again.

Cordially,

Leslie A. Clark
Detroit

                      "Carlos Enriquez"
                      <enriquezc@terra.        To:       nv-l AT lists.tivoli
DOT com
                      com.mx>                  cc:
                                               Subject:  [nv-l] object names
                      01/16/2003 05:59
                      PM

Hello List:

In the Netview map, I want to see the name of the vlans instead of the Ip
Addresses, I've changed the name with options Edit-> Modify/Describe->
object
and Edit-> Modify/Describe-> symbol
I changed the selection name and the label to the name that I want, but
Netview has changed back again to show the IP Addresses.

How can I avoid that Netview change the names???

Thanks. Regards

Saludos.

Carlos Enriquez

Encuentra los mejores productos y precios increibles!!
Aprovecha nuestra promoción a 12 pagos fijos con tarjetas Banamex
http://www.decompras.com
CONÉCTATE fácilmente con TERRA PREPAGO.
Tu tarjeta de Internet
http://www.terra.com.mx/terraprepago/