nv-l

RES: [nv-l] Netview-TEC integration

2003-01-15 18:10:12
Subject: RES: [nv-l] Netview-TEC integration
From: Marcos Antonio Pezzutti Filho <pezzutti AT banespa.com DOT br>
To: nv-l AT lists.tivoli DOT com
Date: Wed, 15 Jan 2003 15:06:27 -0300
Hi List,

Netview 7.1.2 AIX 4.3.3 ML-10
T/EC 3.7.1 (FP-03) AIX 4.3.3 ML-10

Listening to your questions about Netview-TEC integration, remember me to
ask you about how to mantain it alive.
Everytime we stop the T/EC server the integration goes down and only comes
up after execution of the command "nvtecia".
Does anybody know how to automate the integration restart ?????

Thanks in advance.