nv-l

RE: [nv-l] Application Integration

2003-01-09 13:30:08
Subject: RE: [nv-l] Application Integration
From: "Allison, Jason (JALLISON)" <JALLISON AT arinc DOT com>
To: "'nv-l'" <nv-l AT lists.tivoli DOT com>
Date: Thu, 9 Jan 2003 13:30:08 -0500
There are a few on this list that have posted regarding the API found with
Netview.  I am not aware of a location that discusses at greater length ...
if you find one, please cross-post.

Have any specifc questions outside of "How can I get away from using Java?"
/sarcasm

Thanks,

Jason Allison
Principal Engineer