nv-l

RE: [nv-l] netmon.seed query

2003-01-07 11:00:45
Subject: RE: [nv-l] netmon.seed query
From: "O'Connor, Sean" <Sean.O'Connor AT b-and-q.co DOT uk>
To: nv-l AT lists.tivoli DOT com
Date: Tue, 7 Jan 2003 16:00:45 -0000
Hello All,

I have a large number of sites that have a DHCP range from 1-100 and I would
like to exclude them.  I have the following entry in my netmon.seed file for
each site.  Since I have added this and rebuilt the MAP I do not get any
devices on the whole subnet????, any ideas, am I doing something stupid

172.28.1.101-254 #      WSB467
!172.28.1.1-59

Regards

Sean O'Connor