nv-l

Re: [nv-l] Netview 7.1.3 and CW2000 Intergration

2003-01-06 17:23:43
Subject: Re: [nv-l] Netview 7.1.3 and CW2000 Intergration
From: Michael Grice <grice AT binc DOT net>
To: reamd AT Nationwide DOT com
Date: Mon, 6 Jan 2003 16:23:43 -0600
* reamd AT Nationwide DOT com <reamd AT Nationwide DOT com> [030106 14:38]
wrote:
> Hi list,
>           The release notes of 7.1.3 refers you to a cisco site of
> http://cisco.com/warp/customer/cc/cisco/mkt/enm/cw2000/tech/cwnms_tb.html
> for the over all intergration model. This site does not exist. Is there a
> typo in the release note or should I take this issue up with cisco. Thanks,

Cisco has reorganized their site and now no one can find anything. I'm
not quite sure what you're looking for, but it looks like you can find
the files and some documentation at this link:

http://www.cisco.com/kobayashi/sw-center/cw2000/cmc3rd.shtml

Michael