nv-l

RE: [nv-l] MailingList-Query: (FAQ)

2003-01-02 09:50:54
Subject: RE: [nv-l] MailingList-Query: (FAQ)
From: Leslie Clark <lclark AT us.ibm DOT com>
To: nv-l AT lists.tivoli DOT com
Date: Thu, 2 Jan 2003 09:50:54 -0500

The Tivoli customer support site has been migrated into the whole IBM
software
support site. That is
http://www-3.ibm.com/software/support/
The Tivoli stuff is all under
http://www-3.ibm.com/software/sysmgmt/products/support/
The Netview-specific stuff is all under
http://www-3.ibm.com/software/sysmgmt/products/support/IBMTivoliNetView.html

On that page, there are searchable categories for  downloads, Hints & Tips,
Product Info,
Redbooks, Solutions, and Whitepapers along with links to a bunch of other
things, including
the Field Guides, which are items submitted by customers and by Support
folks.

I just checked the Hints & Tip, and there are two entries. But the
Solutions section
has 2713 items.

Cordially,

Leslie A. Clark
Detroit

                      bernard.baudoux@for

                      tisbank.com                To:       "'nv-l AT
lists.tivoli DOT com'" <nv-l AT lists.tivoli DOT com>
                                                 cc:

                      01/02/2003 09:25 AM        Subject:  RE: [nv-l]
MailingList-Query:

Cliff,

as far as I know, this does not exist.

Bernard.