nv-l

Re: [nv-l] NetView 7.1.1 supports LINUX too

2002-04-25 16:35:38
Subject: Re: [nv-l] NetView 7.1.1 supports LINUX too
From: "Pam Geiger" <pgeiger AT us.ibm DOT com>
Date: Thu, 25 Apr 2002 16:35:38 -0400
Folks,

 I just had a very long conversation with our publications folks to try
and understand why the 7.1.1 release are not on the web site yet and to
try and ensure we don't have the same delay next time.  As James said,
they will be available on the Tivoli site shortly, but in the meantime
they ARE already posted to the IBM Publications Center website. It's a
little more awkward to navigate, but you can search on NetView 7.1.1 and
get to them quickly. Here is that link:

http://ehone.ibm.com/public/applications/publications/cgibin/pbi.cgi?CTY=US

Pam
Pam Geiger
Tivoli Performance and Availability Evangelist
pgeiger AT us.ibm DOT com
919-224-1665, T/L 687-1665