nv-l

[nv-l] xterm help

2002-03-08 15:33:20
Subject: [nv-l] xterm help
From: "Westphal, Raymond" <RWestphal AT erac DOT com>
To: "NV List (E-mail)" <nv-l AT lists.tivoli DOT com>
Date: Fri, 8 Mar 2002 14:33:20 -0600
Hello Everyone.

NetView 6.0.3 on AIX 4.3.3. ML9

This is probably considered off-topic. It is for xterm used in NetView
Administer/Telnet menu option. My users would like to have a scroll bar on
their xterm sessions. I was able to get the scroll bar to work by adding the
following to /usr/lib/X11/defaults/XTerm file.

*XTerm*scrollBar:       true
*XTerm*scrollPosition:  right
*XTerm*multiscroll:     true
*XTerm*scrollInput:     true
*XTerm*scrollKey:       true

The "*XTerm*scrollPosition:     right" application resource is supposed to
place the scroll bar on the right side of the xterm window. Of course, it
doesn't work.

Anybody out there experimented with xterm?

Thanks in advance.

Ray Westphal
Enterprise Rent-A-Car