nv-l

Re: [nv-l] No events displayed

2002-03-06 11:29:05
Subject: Re: [nv-l] No events displayed
From: "James Shanks" <jshanks AT us.ibm DOT com>
To: nv-l AT lists.tivoli DOT com
Date: Wed, 6 Mar 2002 11:29:05 -0500
 Try "event -h test1" and see what you get.  Does he get through?
Is nvserverd active?  Do ovstatus.
Do netstat -a | more or redirect to file.  Are here any backups on the
Send or Receive queues?  If so, are you running rulesets in
ESE.automation?

James Shanks
Level 3 Support  for Tivoli NetView for UNIX and NT
Tivoli Software / IBM Software Group

"Scott Bursik" <tivoliesm AT hotmail DOT com>
03/06/2002 09:44 AM