nv-l

Customize tcpConnectionClose Trap

2001-11-20 16:15:43
Subject: Customize tcpConnectionClose Trap
From: CHANCELLOR.D.ELLIS AT customs.treas DOT gov
To: nv-l AT lists.tivoli DOT com
Date: Tue, 20 Nov 2001 16:15:43 -0500
Has anyone customized this trap from a cisco router? What I am looking for
is to add the IP address of the device that opened the tcp connection. If
I put a $* at the end of the event log definition it shows that the source
and destination IP addresses are included in the OID. I would like to grab
those values and place them in a more readable format.

Has anyone done this?

TIA