nv-l

Réf. : RE: Location.conf

2001-08-12 08:44:55
Subject: Réf. : RE: Location.conf
From: junior AT ssss.gouv.qc DOT ca
To: nv-l AT lists.tivoli DOT com
Date: Sun, 12 Aug 2001 08:44:55 -0400

Thanks for the answer,

Whe I say that they don't discover in the good subregion, I want say that
normaly the network icon are discover in the main map but it's not true for me.
It discover the network icon in (1) one subregion. Ex: It has 18 region ine the
province of Quebec. Normaly, Netview it suppose to discover all the regions in
the main map and after place the network icon the the good region. What I try to
explain is that all the the network icon  that are discover are place (example)
in the region 07 . Why

Thank's

Pierre (Junior) Racine
Quebec City

"Pedro Arduengo Cuesta" <parduengo AT telecable DOT es> le 08/11/2001 04:03:06
AM

Veuillez répondre à IBM NetView Discussion <nv-l AT tkg DOT com>

Pour :    "IBM NetView Discussion" <nv-l AT tkg DOT com>
cc :   (ccc : Pierre Jr Racine/Sogique/SSSS)

Objet :   RE: [NV-L] Location.conf

Well if you browse in your configuration about your polling snmp, this
window has 3 polling:
discovery new elements, status polling, change polling. You can disable
discovery new elements then you discovery only elements that you have in
location.conf.
I hope that this solution it is well.