nv-l

Re: DB2 Support for TDS NetView Guides

2000-10-03 09:22:41
Subject: Re: DB2 Support for TDS NetView Guides
From: James_Shanks AT tivoli DOT com
To: nv-l AT lists.tivoli DOT com
Date: Tue, 3 Oct 2000 09:22:41 -0400

The TDS guides currently do NOT support DB2, though that support is under
development but no date for it has been announced.  DB2 is supported as a
relational database for NetView, at whatever level RIM supports, since RIM is
the pre-req here.  NetView requires RIM to access the RDBMs.

James Shanks
Team Leader, Level 3 Support
 Tivoli NetView for UNIX and NT

"Jason Hill" <jhill40 AT HOTMAIL DOT COM> on 10/03/2000 08:56:29 AM

Please respond to IBM NetView Discussion <nv-l AT tkg DOT com>