nv-l

What sort of tools are you using for Switched networks??

2000-09-20 14:30:16
Subject: What sort of tools are you using for Switched networks??
From: "Matt Ashfield" <mda AT unb DOT ca>
To: nv-l AT lists.tivoli DOT com
Date: Wed, 20 Sep 2000 15:30:16 -0300
Hi All,

I realize this is a Netview list, but I just have a quick question. We've
been running Netview here for several years, and it has worked well. But as
we move to a switched network environment, our network become "flatter" and
therefore Netview becomes less adequate of a monitoring tool. I was wondeing
what sort of thing people on this list are doing who are in similar
situations as me?

Thanks

Matt Ashfield
Computing Services