nv-l

AW: AW: Re: Where o where should I put my CGI scripts ?

2000-08-29 09:37:31
Subject: AW: AW: Re: Where o where should I put my CGI scripts ?
From: REIBENSCHUH Alfred <alfred.reibenschuh AT it-austria DOT com>
To: nv-l AT lists.tivoli DOT com
Date: Tue, 29 Aug 2000 15:37:31 +0200
hi !

and now we have a problem since the servlet is not distributed
with the 2.2.4 version of Jetty as installed into netview :(~

i have found the servlet under
ftp://jetty.mortbay.com/pub/Jetty-2.4.6/contrib/uk/org/gosnell/Servlets/
BUT how does one plug that beast into the netview installation ?

mfG. Alfred Reibenschuh
INFORMATIONSTECHNOLOGIE AUSTRIA GMBH
TELEKOMMUNIKATION
Networkmanagement