nv-l

Re: Réf. : Re: [NV-L] ControlDesk in separate window.

2000-08-17 22:27:09
Subject: Re: Réf. : Re: [NV-L] ControlDesk in separate window.
From: lclark AT us.ibm DOT com
To: nv-l AT lists.tivoli DOT com
Date: Thu, 17 Aug 2000 22:27:09 -0400

I've never used a system with a second console, so maybe this is
no help, but do you know that you can start the events display from the
commandline? Only one will run per ovw, but if you close the main one
and go to your second window, and run 'nvevents', wouldn't that
launch the events display in that window?

Cordially,

Leslie A. Clark
Detroit

thierry.van-mol AT CIEV.vd DOT [email protected] on 08/16/2000 11:13:53 AM

Please respond to IBM NetView Discussion <nv-l AT tkg DOT com>

Sent by:  owner-nv-l AT tkg DOT com