nv-l

Re: NetView on AIX and CW2K on NT Integration...

2000-05-16 12:11:36
Subject: Re: NetView on AIX and CW2K on NT Integration...
From: Edvyn.Lek AT bankofamerica DOT com
To: nv-l AT lists.tivoli DOT com
Date: Tue, 16 May 2000 09:11:36 -0700

You must have a very small network to run cw2k on NT.  Below is a link for the
integration utility. You need a cco login to access it.

http://www.cisco.com/kobayashi/sw-center/netmgmt/cw2000/CMC3rd.html

Gord Michaels <gord_michaels AT hotmail DOT com> on 05/16/2000 08:40:28 AM

Please respond to IBM NetView Discussion <nv-l AT tkg DOT com>