nv-l

Events Question...

2000-02-25 10:45:35
Subject: Events Question...
From: Gord Michaels <gord_michaels AT HOTMAIL DOT COM>
To: nv-l AT lists.tivoli DOT com
Date: Fri, 25 Feb 2000 07:45:35 PST
Hello All.

My Env: AIX 4.2.1, Netview 5.1.1.

In my present environment, I have about 5 PCs accesing my Netview Server via
Exceed. They are all Read-Only and belong to the Oper group.

On the console itself, there is a ReadWrite map opened under SrAdmin.
This is always open and the Events Display is constantly collecting events.
When my operators arrive in the morning, they start Netview from their PC
but their Events Display windows are empty, i.e. they do not pick up the
events in the Events Display on the console ReadWrite session. I would like
them to be able to view that nights activities.

Is there any way to do this??

Any info appreciated.

Gord Michaels.