nv-l

Re: configure problem

2000-01-17 10:10:27
Subject: Re: configure problem
From: Dean Grant <dgrant AT AHOLDUSA DOT COM>
To: nv-l AT lists.tivoli DOT com
Date: Mon, 17 Jan 2000 10:10:27 -0500

Philip,

When I installed NV 5.1.2 I had a problem with configuring netmon through the
Tivoli desktop. I could not get the current values up. Working with support on
the phone, they had my type and set the values in the Desktop, and it has worked
ever since. I never got an explanation of why initially I could not display the
values, and I talked with several support people.

I am back to setting the netmon file manually however as the Desktop does not
allow us to set all the flags that we want to.

HTH

Dean

Philip_Guerra AT TIVOLI DOT COM on 01/15/2000 05:13:03 PM

      <NV-L AT UCSBVM.ucsb DOT edu>