nv-l

NetView Security Groups

1999-12-17 19:57:09
Subject: NetView Security Groups
From: "Pinkos, Jay" <jpinkos AT BOSTONGAS DOT COM>
To: nv-l AT lists.tivoli DOT com
Date: Fri, 17 Dec 1999 19:57:09 -0500
Hello,

I have a question about the NetView Security groups.  On our installation
here the groups - SrAdmin, Oper, and Web all seem to have the same Security
Registration Files which looks to be every one of them.  I cannot imagine
that this is correct.  Does someone know what the default security
registration files are for the groups?

We are running 5.0 of NetView...

Thanks,

Jay Pinkos
jpinkos AT bostongas DOT com

PS - Could you please CC me directly at jpinkos AT bostongas DOT com as I am
only
subscribed to the digest version and would have to wait an additional day
for the responses.  Thank you.