nv-l

Re: Tivoli crashes AST

1999-11-24 13:42:17
Subject: Re: Tivoli crashes AST
From: James Shanks <James_Shanks AT TIVOLI DOT COM>
To: nv-l AT lists.tivoli DOT com
Date: Wed, 24 Nov 1999 13:42:17 -0500

Jon -

I doubt you get any useful replies for those products here.  This list is for
discussion of NetView, and NetView-related products, and remote control is not
one of those.

There is a general Tivoli list which would proably much more useful to you.  Why
not post your question there?

To subscribe, email majordomo AT list.isis2000 DOT com with the following in
the body:

 subscribe tme10 <your email address>

Just like here you send your postings to the list itself,
tme10 AT list.isis2000 DOT com

If you just care to search archives, they can be found at
www.integrate-u.com, and click on the Tivoli Resources button.

James Shanks
Tivoli (NetView for UNIX) L3 Support

ón Garðar Hafsteinsson <jon.hafsteinsson AT LAIS DOT IS> on 11/24/99 12:23:43 PM

      <NV-L AT UCSBVM.UCSB DOT EDU>