nv-l

Re: haview

1999-11-18 13:50:20
Subject: Re: haview
From: James Shanks <James_Shanks AT TIVOLI DOT COM>
To: nv-l AT lists.tivoli DOT com
Date: Thu, 18 Nov 1999 13:50:20 -0500
Well, that's good to know, Ken.
Sounds like you have worked with haview.
Do you know whether  haview is started from a registration file when the GUI is
brought up or some other way?  Maybe we can advise Michele how to disable the
start/restart of it until AIX support can determine the problem.

Also, I was re-reading your excellent appends from a couple of weeks ago about
how you set up NetView on an HACMP cluster.  One thing you said was "I did the
same thing for the Framework".  Since our Release Notes don't talk about the
Framework, would you elaborate on that a bit, please?  Did you install Framework
on two boxes, or did you add more filesystems to the shared media or what?   And
don't assume I am an expert here.  HACMP is not something I have ever personally
dealt with.

James Shanks
Tivoli (NetView for UNIX) L3 Support

Ken Garst <Ken.Garst AT KP DOT ORG> on 11/18/99 09:25:28 AM

      <NV-L AT UCSBVM.UCSB DOT EDU>