nv-l

Re: For your amusement ...

1999-11-09 09:43:16
Subject: Re: For your amusement ...
From: Gil Irizarry <IRIZARRG AT LABS.WYETH DOT COM>
To: nv-l AT lists.tivoli DOT com
Date: Tue, 9 Nov 1999 09:43:16 -0500
Joe:
My 2 cents;
 I urge you to stay on. I have bean a member of this list for a long time and
have seen James pull many rabbits out his hat. I am one of those that have
asked some basic question in the past and will continue to do so. There is
always some one out there willing to help, specially  James.

Gil Irizarry

>>> Joe Salviz <jksalviz AT YAHOO DOT COM> 11/08 3:48 PM >>>
Wow, don't UNLIST. I, too, could have easily asked
this question.

Joe

=====