nv-l

Status Color change

1999-11-04 06:31:56
Subject: Status Color change
From: pmenon <pmenon AT EMAIL.MSN DOT COM>
To: nv-l AT lists.tivoli DOT com
Date: Thu, 4 Nov 1999 06:31:56 -0500
Hi Netview experts,
    How do I change the status color of any object to any other color from a
command line ?

i.e is there a command or some utility which I can use outside the framework
to change the statys color of an object depending on its condition.

    I have dial backup isdn's which most of the time is down so the color
red, now if a router switches to a dialbackup this isdn interface will turn
green (normal) which offcourse is the normal operation.

I want to make the color of this isdn interface different when it is down so
that my operators know what that specific color means and not red as they
panic when they see a red color.

Please remember I need this to be changed from command line, may from a
script (automatically) and not from the framework.

Any help on this matter will be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

Deep