nv-l

Re: Changing the name of the TMR server (was nothing)

1999-11-01 09:25:20
Subject: Re: Changing the name of the TMR server (was nothing)
From: Leslie Clark <lclark AT US.IBM DOT COM>
To: nv-l AT lists.tivoli DOT com
Date: Mon, 1 Nov 1999 09:25:20 -0500
Shirl, there is no easy way to change the name of the TMR server and
everything else that goes along with that. If you have any alternative, you
should take it. That said, I posted detailed instructions for this process
just last week. You can retrieve it from the listserver by sending a note
LISTSERV AT UCSBVM.UCSB DOT EDU containing the line

SEARCH  IN NV-L FROM TODAY-7 WHERE SUBJECT CONTAINS Changing AND SENDER
CONTAINS Leslie

Cordially,

Leslie A. Clark
(248) 552-4968 Voicemail, Fax, Pager

---------------------- Forwarded by Leslie Clark/Southfield/IBM on 11/01/99

Shirl Rementer <sremente AT CSC DOT COM> on 10/29/99 08:17:30 AM

      NetView <NV-L AT UCSBVM.UCSB DOT EDU>