nv-l

Re: mib wrowser error

1999-10-25 10:23:51
Subject: Re: mib wrowser error
From: James Shanks <James_Shanks AT TIVOLI DOT COM>
To: nv-l AT lists.tivoli DOT com
Date: Mon, 25 Oct 1999 10:23:51 -0400
You are doing this from the GUI, else you would not be getting messages in the
nv6000.log, correct?
What did you do to even get this far?  When I open the map as the non-root user,
I cannot even start the mib browser.   Te options "SNMP or SNMPV1/V2" are grayed
out.

James Shanks
Tivoli (NetView for UNIX) L3 Support

Sergio Cardona F <scardona AT MAIL.VISIONTECH.COM DOT CO> on 10/24/99 04:26:49
PM

      <NV-L AT UCSBVM.UCSB DOT EDU>