nv-l

Re: Using the Apache server of Netview

1999-04-30 09:05:41
Subject: Re: Using the Apache server of Netview
From: James Shanks <James_Shanks AT TIVOLI DOT COM>
To: nv-l AT lists.tivoli DOT com
Date: Fri, 30 Apr 1999 09:05:41 -0400
This is not the place to send your requests for future enhancements, though
you are welcome to talk about them.

>>I hope that netview 6.0 will come with at least Apache 1.3.6 and all
module
>>mechanism enabled so we could compile some misc modules for it
>>(namely: mod_perl and mod_php3)

I know of no plans to enahnce the web client for the next release.  So if
you want that to happen then, as always, you should put your suggestions in
a note and send it to netview AT tivoli DOT com for consideration.  If you
don't,
then the product planners may never do what you want.

James Shanks
Tivoli (NetView for UNIX) L3 Support

REIBENSCHUH Alfred <alfred.reibenschuh AT IT-AUSTRIA DOT COM> on 04/30/99
05:46:14
AM

      NetView <NV-L AT UCSBVM.UCSB DOT EDU>