nv-l

Netview V5.0 and Framework 3.2/3.6 (Re: Installation problem

1999-04-24 20:52:36
Subject: Netview V5.0 and Framework 3.2/3.6 (Re: Installation problem
From: Yury Stefanov <ystefano AT CELESTICA DOT COM>
To: nv-l AT lists.tivoli DOT com
Date: Sat, 24 Apr 1999 20:52:36 -0400
Hi Tao,
I've encountered precisely the same problem with Netview 5.0 and Framework
3.6
I thought that I've missed something during the installation, however your
information proves otherwise.
It seems that it's a common issue with Netview 5.0 and Framework 3.6 on AIX
4.x (I've tried v4.1.5 and 4.3.2)
I wonder whether there is any way to avoid this problem without installing
Netview 5.1

Regards, Yury

PS. I thank you everyone who was helping me with this matter. Unfortunately
the problem remains...