nv-l

Re: Web Interface issues

1999-04-24 13:47:17
Subject: Re: Web Interface issues
From: "Art C. DeBuigny" <debuigny AT DALLAS DOT NET>
To: nv-l AT lists.tivoli DOT com
Date: Sat, 24 Apr 1999 12:47:17 -0500
On that note about the acknowledge on the web browser.  I've been
meaning to do this, but haven't had time yet to research how to do it,
but I was wondering if there was a way to creatively edit the HTML code
in NetView to disable the acknowledge button on the web browser.

If I find a way before someone else here does, I shall share.

Art DeBuigny
debuigny AT dallas DOT net