nv-l

Re: Wanted: thoughts/impressions on Nways

1999-04-15 14:49:35
Subject: Re: Wanted: thoughts/impressions on Nways
From: Ziyad Choudhury <ziyad AT US.IBM DOT COM>
To: nv-l AT lists.tivoli DOT com
Date: Thu, 15 Apr 1999 14:49:35 -0400
Matt,
The features that you need to worry about is the fact that the NWAYs
requires a lot of memory. If you have a RISC box, and you want to put
NWAYS, just triple the current memory in the box already and you should be
semi- fine.

Ziyad Choudhury
B 010 / 2D-03
522 South Rd.
Poughkeepsie, NY 12601

IBM Global Services
Certified Netware Engineer
E-Mail:: ZIYAD AT US.IBM DOT COM
Phone: ( 914) -433-1124
Pager: 1-800-759-8352  Pin 1772452
http://www.Skytel.com/Paging/pageme.cgi?pin=1772452,2

Matt Ashfield <mda AT UNB DOT CA> on 04/15/99 02:04:43 PM

      NetView <NV-L AT UCSBVM.UCSB DOT EDU>