nv-l

Labels not appearing on Web Maps

1999-04-08 13:39:28
Subject: Labels not appearing on Web Maps
From: Matt Ashfield <mda AT UNB DOT CA>
To: nv-l AT lists.tivoli DOT com
Date: Thu, 8 Apr 1999 14:39:28 -0300
Hi all,

I am running Netview 5.1, on aix 4.3.2, framework 3.6. When I look at my web interface, everything is fine regarding colors and the layout is acceptable (ie. not scrunched to one side anymore). WHat i'm wondering is what is the maximum number of nodes that can appear on a map so that the labels for those nodes will also appear. On my default ip map, the labels don't show until I click on them, however on my submaps with fewer symbols the labels do show up.. What is the cut-off point? Is this a configurable option?

Thanks for your time,

Matt Ashfield