nv-l

Re: Error connecting with CI

1999-04-08 02:59:38
Subject: Re: Error connecting with CI
From: Igor Podlivalchev <podlivalchev AT MAIL.KBIMPULS.MSK DOT RU>
To: nv-l AT lists.tivoli DOT com
Date: Thu, 8 Apr 1999 10:59:38 +0400
Thank you, now it works!

-----Original Message-----
From:   Discussion of IBM NetView and POLYCENTER Manager on NetView
[mailto:NV-L AT UCSBVM.UCSB DOT EDU] On Behalf Of James Shanks
Sent:   Wednesday, April 07, 1999 10:19 PM
To:     NV-L AT UCSBVM.UCSB DOT EDU

/usr/OV/service/reset_ci  should solve your problem  but it will stop some
of the daemons

It's a script if you care to browse it

James Shanks
Tivoli (NetView for UNIX) L3 Support

Igor Podlivalchev <podlivalchev AT mail.kbimpuls.msk DOT ru> on 04/07/99
12:34:37
PM

Please respond to podlivalchev AT mail.kbimpuls.msk DOT ru