nv-l

Re: disappearing interfaces

1999-04-07 04:37:00
Subject: Re: disappearing interfaces
From: Massimo Carnevali <Massimo.Carnevali AT COMUNE.BOLOGNA DOT IT>
To: nv-l AT lists.tivoli DOT com
Date: Wed, 7 Apr 1999 09:37:00 +0100
>Massimo -
>
>Is this the patch you used?
> IX84533 - Disappearing of admin interfaces when status changes.
>
>Could you tell me which patch you used?  I would really appreciate it.

Sorry for the delay but I was on Easter Vacation.
I don't remember if that was the number (it was another customer in another
town)
but the description seems to fit.
As soon as I applied the fix and rebuilt the database the problem
disappeared.
Of course check also what Leslie Clarck said, DNS and duplicate IP seem to
create this kind of problems.
Bye Massimo Carnevali - IBM Global Services - Italy