nv-l

Re: AIX Ver 4.3 Compatibility

1999-04-02 19:42:26
Subject: Re: AIX Ver 4.3 Compatibility
From: David Easter <deaster AT NORTELNETWORKS DOT COM>
To: nv-l AT lists.tivoli DOT com
Date: Fri, 2 Apr 1999 19:42:26 -0500
Hi Ken,

  Correction - the NMS "9.1.1" product you are referring to is actually
version "9.0".  You may be confusing it with the product "NMS 8.1.1" which
was release in December.

  Again,  Optivity NMS 9.0 is the one comming out this summer that supports
AIX 4.3.

-David J. Easter
Sr. Product Manager - Optivity NMS, Network & IP Services Management Division
Bay Networks/Nortel Networks - How the world shares ideas.

-=-Regarding-=-