nv-l

Graph starting point

1999-02-23 07:10:54
Subject: Graph starting point
From: Hossam El-Ashkar <hoashkar AT IDSC1.GOV DOT EG>
To: nv-l AT lists.tivoli DOT com
Date: Tue, 23 Feb 1999 14:10:54 +0200
Hello,
        I am having a GREAT problem graphing the collected data. The data
are present in the table correctly with the starting time and end time as
wanted. When i press the graph button, the graph comes up starting from a
random point in time in the same day. It has nothing to do with the data
in the table!!! And when i change the duration in the graph options, the
end point on the x-axis only changes, the starting point does not
change!!! Can anyone help me with that??

Hossam El-Ashkar
IDSC/RITSEC - Communication Dept.
hoashkar AT idsc1.gov DOT eg