nv-l

Re: Changing critical to major and vise versa..

1999-02-22 13:12:50
Subject: Re: Changing critical to major and vise versa..
From: "Owens, Blaine C" <bowens AT EASTMAN DOT COM>
To: nv-l AT lists.tivoli DOT com
Date: Mon, 22 Feb 1999 13:12:50 -0500
Look in /usr/OV/app-defaults/Nvevents for lines "nvevents.critcalColor" and
"nvevents.majorColor" and reverse the color values. There will be
corresponding lines in the Nvela file in the same directory for Events
History. Shutdown and restart your nvevents to pick up the changes.

Blaine Owens
Eastman Chemical Company
Email - bowens AT eastman DOT com
Phone - (423)229-3579