nv-l

Polling & Collections

1998-11-11 05:17:03
Subject: Polling & Collections
From: Jose Luis Arbona Orovay <jarbo AT INFOCENTRE.GVA DOT ES>
To: nv-l AT lists.tivoli DOT com
Date: Wed, 11 Nov 1998 11:17:03 +0100
How can I configure polling on a collection only composed by interfaces?

I have a collection of Interfaces RDSI (isCard=TRUE and SNMP ifDescr =
BRI) and I have added in SNMP, section Collections, with polling every
24 hours (1d), but if I execute 'xnmsnmp -resolve XX' (being XX an IP
address of a interface included in the previous collection), and it
takes Defaulf config, such as it doesn't see this IP as part of the
collection

Whats the matter?

Thanks in advance.

    Jose Luis.