nv-l

Re: nways installation

1998-09-22 07:52:18
Subject: Re: nways installation
From: Stefan Schickling <stefan_schickling AT MUS DOT DE>
To: nv-l AT lists.tivoli DOT com
Date: Tue, 22 Sep 1998 13:52:18 +0200
Hi joerg,
your problem was the java runtime system. you have to install jdk 1.1.2, but
it runs with 1.1.4, too. For both versions you need fixes that you can get at
IBM SW-Developer pages. You have to look, if the pathes to the jdk will be
right.
I hope this helps.
best regards   Stefan

--
mit freundlichen Grüßen  with best regards
Stefan Schickling