nv-l

Re: Changing format for Events to T/EC

1998-08-25 09:29:15
Subject: Re: Changing format for Events to T/EC
From: Jason_Kravitz AT TIVOLI DOT COM
To: nv-l AT lists.tivoli DOT com
Date: Tue, 25 Aug 1998 09:29:15 -0400
Well, from an individual trap perspective, you can assign slot values in
the trap settings
dialog box.  This will allow you to map certain Netview variables to TEC
variables for a
given trap.

Jason

Jason Kravitz     - Netview Verification -      jkravitz AT tivoli DOT com

"Prokott, Joe" <Joe.Prokott AT WESTGROUP DOT COM> on 08/24/98 06:43:53 PM

      NetView et alia <NV-L AT UCSBVM.UCSB DOT EDU>