Veritas-bu

Re: [Veritas-bu] What's LiveUpdate like these days?

2015-02-11 14:20:30
Subject: Re: [Veritas-bu] What's LiveUpdate like these days?
From: "Martin, Jonathan" <JMARTI05 AT intersil DOT com>
To: Neil Conner <neil AT mbari DOT org>, Dean <dean.deano AT gmail DOT com>
Date: Wed, 11 Feb 2015 19:20:22 +0000
If your clients are Windows based, I would use psexec to remotely push an
msiexec command. Msiexec includes switches to suppress the reboot if required.
I don't have the software in front of me, but I now some versions included a
"silentpatch.cmd" file you could use for this purpose.

-Jonathan

Jonathan Martin
Intersil
Desk: 321-724-7314