Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] SQL in OpsCenter

2015-01-23 03:58:15
Subject: [Veritas-bu] SQL in OpsCenter
From: r4mzeso <nbu-forum AT backupcentral DOT com>
To: VERITAS-BU AT MAILMAN.ENG.AUBURN DOT EDU
Date: Fri, 23 Jan 2015 00:58:08 -0800
Hi there, I am trying to get list of all clients and policies from Netbackup

ex:
policy1    node1
policy1     node2
policy2    node3

ect

I use generate report and run query

Select policyName, clientName from domain_PolicyClient ORDER BY policyName

OpsCenter gives me report but its shows also policies which have been deleted.
I would like to have report up to date (online). Is It anyway I can achieve
that?