Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] Mystery Catalog job appearing, running...

2014-11-04 12:54:06
Subject: [Veritas-bu] Mystery Catalog job appearing, running...
From: e070924 <nbu-forum AT backupcentral DOT com>
To: VERITAS-BU AT MAILMAN.ENG.AUBURN DOT EDU
Date: Tue, 04 Nov 2014 09:53:59 -0800
To confirm, the 2 jobs that are running are bona-fide, and valid.  On my 7.5
server, then both run, and write to the same tape.  On my 7.1 server, about 60%
of the time, they run, but are put on seperate tapes.   The catalog job has no
stream-related settings from what we can see.  ---How can I get both of these
catalog-related jobs to *always* write to the same tape?   Thanks!