Veritas-bu

Re: [Veritas-bu] Manual and Scheduled backups not running

2014-06-19 11:30:29
Subject: Re: [Veritas-bu] Manual and Scheduled backups not running
From: Rusty Major <rusty.major AT sungardas DOT com>
To: pranav batra <pranav_venture AT hotmail DOT com>
Date: Thu, 19 Jun 2014 10:30:21 -0500
Obvious question is based on "we suspended the scheduler..." - did you unsuspend the scheduler?
If nothing is working at all, just restart all of NBU.

On Thu, Jun 19, 2014 at 7:17 AM, pranav batra <pranav_venture AT hotmail DOT com> wrote:
Good Day Geeks 1

Two days back we upgrade dour 2008 R2 master server from 7.5.0.6 to 7.6.0.1
One issue happened as we had our Netbackup\DB in X drive ,it earlier was in Y drive but we moved to X drive 6 months backup but not sure when running update everything in registry moved back to Y.

So ,we had our classes ,SLP's copied from X to Y to make everything working.
Everything started working but yesterday we suspended the scheduler to upgrade our 3 MSDP media servers and after successful upgrade nothing is running.

None of the manual and scheduled jobs running.

Please advise what we have done wrong and what how should we proceed to get this corrected.

PranavB

Rusty Major ▪ Manager - Compute Engineering, Backup and Storage ▪ Sungard Availability Services
757 N. Eldridge Pkwy, Suite 200, Houston, TX 77079 ▪  Office: 281-584-4693
 ▪ Mobile: 713-724-4914rusty.major AT sungardas DOT comwww.sungardas.com

CONFIDENTIALITY:  This e-mail (including any attachments) may contain confidential, proprietary and privileged information, and unauthorized disclosure or use is prohibited.  If you received this e-mail in error, please notify the sender and delete this e-mail from your system.