Veritas-bu

Re: [Veritas-bu] SAP backups / Online / Redo

2013-12-19 13:19:43
Subject: Re: [Veritas-bu] SAP backups / Online / Redo
From: "Justin Piszcz" <jpiszcz AT lucidpixels DOT com>
To: "'David McMullin'" <David.McMullin AT CBC-Companies DOT com>, <veritas-bu AT mailman.eng.auburn DOT edu>
Date: Thu, 19 Dec 2013 13:19:37 -0500
Dave,

Curious how you determined/measured the available capacity on the disk
staging area (and also to ensure not to fill it up) and how often you have
it in cron (or similar) to manually purge the data once it bleeds off to
tape?

However a DD990 is a pretty beefy box but I suspect if there are/were enough
clients it could happen if not setup correctly.

Justin.