Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] Snapshot processing gets delayed afte providing Restore role to Netbackup Acoount for VCS

2013-12-13 06:49:01
Subject: [Veritas-bu] Snapshot processing gets delayed afte providing Restore role to Netbackup Acoount for VCS
From: pranav batra <pranav_venture AT hotmail DOT com>
To: Veritas <veritas-bu AT mailman.eng.auburn DOT edu>
Date: Fri, 13 Dec 2013 17:18:15 +0530
Good Day Geeks !

We are facing one issue since long now - Whenever we provide restore permissions to our Netbackup account for Virtual center ,snapshot processing of VM's by backup hosts gets delayed.
A single snapshot takes 20 + hours and this we have seen in all our environments.

We are running on 7.5.0.6.

We not sure what causing this issue.
But whenever we remove restore permissions from our Netbackup service account for VCS ,all returns back to normal.

Kindly suggest.

Thanks,
Pb